Monday, July 28, 2008

How do you eat an elephant?

Someone once asked me that question and I'll admit I had no clue. Never really thought about eating an elephant. Not here in Nawbny. But in reality, I've been eating elephants my whole life. So how do you eat an elephant? Obviously, one bite at a time. You have to think that way when you undertake a project like this. If you aim low you'll certainly hit it. I've always known that. I never thought it was worth the effort to do things that I knew I could do. So I always tried to do things that everyone else said I couldn't do. Living in New Albany it's not hard to find those kinds of people. We tend to elect them around here.

So I know everyone wants to know what's going on with the winery. I can assure you it's full steam ahead. You may not notice the progress but it is there everyday. One bite at a time. There's a lot going on with this project and I expect things to start falling into place soon. We've been quiet up to this point because we've been busy eating the elephant. Literally, my plate has been full. Be patient. We are "them People" and we are progressing. Luckily, the downtown seems to be progressing along with us. Must be more of "them people" out there than we originally thought.

Can't wait to walk a half block for a nice Community Dark and BBQ Bologna. Anyone want to join me?

No comments: